repoze.tm Change History
- Added repoze.tm.default_commit_veto commit veto hook. This commit veto
hook aborts for 4XX and 5XX response codes, or if there’s a header named
X-Tm-Abort in the headerlist and allows a commit otherwise.
- Documented commit veto hook.
- Don’t commit after aborting if the transaction was doomed or if the
commit veto aborted.
- Don’t use “real” transaction module in tests.
- 100% test coverage.
- RESTify CHANGES, move docs in README.txt into Sphinx.
- Remove setup.cfg (all dependencies available via PyPI).
- Synchronization point with repoze.tm (0.9).
Allow commit_veto hook to be specified within Paste config, ala:
use = repoze.tm:make_tm
commit_veto = some.package:myfunction
myfunction should take three args: environ, status, headers and
should return True if the txn should be aborted, False if it should be
Initial PyPI release.
- Fork point: we’ve created repoze.tm2, which is repoze.tm that has a
dependency only on the ‘transaction’ package instead of all of ZODB.
- Better documentation for non-Zope usage in README.txt.
- Relaxed requirement for ZODB 3.7.2, since we might need to use the
package with other verions. Note that the tests which depend on
transaction having “doom” semantics don’t work with 3.7.2, anyway.
- Depend on PyPI release of ZODB 3.7.2. Upgrade to this by doing
bin/easy_install -U ‘ZODB3 >= 3.7.1, < 3.8.0a’ if necessary.
- after_end.register and after_end.unregister must now be passed a
transaction object rather than a WSGI environment to avoid the
possibility that the WSGI environment used by a child participating
in transaction management won’t be the same one used by the
- repoze.tm now inserts a key into the WSGI environment
(repoze.tm.active) if it’s active in the WSGI pipeline. An API
function, repoze.tm:isActive can be called with a single argument,
the WSGI environment, to check if the middleware is active.
- Depend on rerolled ZODB 3.7.1 instead of zopelib.
- Add license and copyright, change trove classifiers.
- Depend on zopelib rather than ZODB 3.8.0b3 distribution, because the
ZODB distribution pulls in various packages (zope.interface and ZEO
most notably) that are incompatible with stock Zope 2.10.4 apps and
older sandboxes. We’ll need to revisit this.
- Provide limited compatibility for older transaction package versions
which don’t support the ‘transaction.isDoomed’ API.
- Provide after_end API for registering callbacks at transaction end.