builds on Python’s distutils to provide easier building,
distribution, and installation of packages.
- An attribute of a model object that determines its type. It is an
instance of a zope.interface Interface class.
- The Z Object Publishing Framework. The granddaddy
of Python web frameworks.
- The Zope Object Database
which is a persistent object store for Python.
- An isolated Python environment. Allows you to control which
packages are used on a particular project by cloning your main
was created by Ian Bicking.
- A namespace that is valid for some period of continual activity
that can be used to represent a user’s interaction with a web application.
- The Zope2 “faster” product on which
repoze.session is based.
- The number of seconds that implies a timeslice.
A SessionDataManager has a period.
- The number of seconds of inactivity that a session data object
must undergo in order to be considered invalid. A
SessionDataManager has a timeout.
- A concrete period of time which, in the case of
repoze.session is used to compute whether a particular
session data object is still valid.
- A library
which assigns unique identifiers to website visitors via cookies.