builds on Python’s distutils to provide easier building,
distribution, and installation of packages.
- An attribute of a model object that determines its type. It is an
instance of a zope.interface Interface class.
- The Z Object Publishing Framework. The granddaddy
of Python web frameworks.
- The Zope Object Database
which is a persistent object store for Python.
- Field index
- A type of index that is optimized to index single simple tokenized
values. When a field index is searched, it can be searched for
one or more values, and it will return a result set that includes
these values exacty.
- Text index
- A type of index which indexes a value in such a way that parts of
it can be searched in a non-exact manner. When a text index is
searched, it returns results for values that match based on
various properties of the text indexed, such as omitting
“stopwords” the text might have.
- Facet index
- A type of index which can be used for faceted search.
- Path index
- A type of index that keeps track of documents within a graph;
documents can be searched for by their position in the graph.
- The underlyingindexingmachineryhttp://pypi.python.org/pypi/zope.index that
- The catalogingimplementationhttp://pypi.python.org/pypi/zope.app.catalog on which
repoze.catalog is based (although it doesn’t use any of
- An isolated Python environment. Allows you to control which
packages are used on a particular project by cloning your main
was created by Ian Bicking.